13 January 2006

Tag: I'm it!

I don’t have enough readers yet, so I’ve taken matters into my own hands, and tagged myself. Inspired by Kim and others.

1. Have you had three-way or group sex?
Yep. Those are likely the highlights of this blog.

2. Have you had sex during menstruation?
Yes. The night I lost my virginity, I got to pull out my lover’s tampon and throw it out the truck window. But it was the end of her period, and there wasn’t any there there. The first time it happened more consciously was with my ex on her aunt’s bed. (Afterwards, she said her aunt always said it was actually best during her period.) But it never became a habit with her, and is less of one with Misty.

3. Have you had a sexual experience with someone of the same gender?
Yes. But not enough for my taste.

4. Have you had sex in your parent's home?
Yes. BFD.

5. Have you had hot interracial sex?
Only a little. And I paid for it. Literally. One cute Asian in an NYC massage parlor. One black streetwalker—she was way too cute for that—had small tits and big nipples. So hot.

6. Have you masturbated in front of another person?
Oh come on. Give me something harder (so to speak).

7. Have you had sex in a public place?
Nope. Never had the nerve or been with anyone else who would have initiated it. (Which is to imply that I just might go along given the chance.)

8. Have you been filmed or photographed having sex?
No. But I’m taking my camera next time I see Phil & Marcy.

9. Have you had anal sex?
Yes. Happily, the night I lost my virginity. (Tampons and buttsex both. What a start!) Not again until 8 years into my first marriage, where it became about as popular as vanilla for our last couple of years together. And not since, though much receptive buttplay on my part.

10. Have you masturbated today?
As it happens, yes. But not nearly as much as I used to.

11. Have you had sex in a car?
In a car qua car, just manual acts, so yes. In the back of a truck, under the camper shell, yes.


So that's what I've got. Quick-'n'_dirty. Cheers!

1 Comments:

Blogger JaG said...

So who are you tagging now? ;)

14 January, 2006 02:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home

13