03 November 2006

A mouthful of cum, part 1

We raised our glasses, Phil, Marcy & me. Good red wine (a Robert Sinskey meritage, if you must know) was in Phil's glass and mine, and Marcy's usual cheap scotch with lots of rocks. De gustibus...

I had gone over ostensibly to finish off some paperwork--Phil's a Mason, and I'm going to join, so needed to give him my application. But I wanted to celebrate, too. Those two are the only two people I can share everything with, at least among people I see with any regularity. And boy, did I have a good milestone:

You see, this past Tuesday I gave my first-ever blowjob all the way from start to finish.

Yes, my first ever. So we drank to that.

One of the questions that the few people I've come out as bisexual to always ask is whether it's strictly a fantasy thing, or whether I've actually had any experience. And by and large, I haven't. There are lots of reasons for that, and while I've played around a few times with men (and enjoyed it mightily!), I've never had a mouthful of cum all to myself.

Until Tuesday, that is.

My second-oldest friend (19 years), Doug, has lived in India for the past 6 years, as a missionary and professor. So as you can imagine, I don't see much of him.

Some years ago, I was at his apartment, and bent over to check out a copy of some dirty gay magazine. He said something like "I don't think you'd be interested in that, Adam!"

As wrong as he was, I was all of 20, and didn't really know how to manage the idea of being bi. So I let it go.

Fast forward to 1998. Doug was in town for a conference, and stayed at my place. (Alas, a female-but-platonic friend was on a sleeping bag in the front room at the same time.) At any rate, the plan was for Doug to take the bed (me being a good host), and I would be on the couch.

But we had come in rather tipsy after an evening of professional socializing, and after smoking a little non-tobacco herbal supplement, I reached up to kiss him. Surprised, he kissed me back and said "I must admit I always rather wondered."

So we decided to go in and hop into bed. It was the first time I had been with a man as an adult, and I had a great time, as did he. The lights were out, and I've been remembering for years that his cock was quite long, but seemed not too thick. I had a great time blowing him, but he didn't finish. He lubed me up and put me in his ass, but again, I didn't finish. It was probably more about the drinking than anything else, but was great fun.

We spent another couple of nights sharing the bed, and fooled around some more, but never had an actual orgasm, either of us. (Well, at least I didn't--he may have on his own, but you get the point.)

By 2002, Doug was living in India, and came for a week with Misty and me, on a great chaise longue (about which more presently) in our front room. Much drinking and that non-tobacco smoking, and I certainly could have hit on him, but didn't have the nerve. I sure did want to, though!

Now this week, I had Doug here for just 1-1/2 days (down from 2-1/2). His one night, he spent at a nearby apartment; we're just not set up well for visitors on the couch these days. We spent a good bit of time together, though. By Tuesday afternoon, I had started talking more about sexual stuff, but he didn't seem to be gettting the hint. And after 8 years of thinking about his cock in my face, I wasn't about to let another chance go by.

So with about an hour to go before we went our separate ways, he went in for a pee. I was in the next room, took a deep breath:

"When you come out, I'll blow you."

Yep, just like that.

When Doug emerged a minute later, he hadn't said anything in response, so I said,

"I was serious, you know."

"I didn't zip my fly."

Aha.

So I had him lay back on the chaise, and I knelt on the floor. Doug tugged at his belt, and we got a little something to work with.

"It's pretty soft. You'll have to do something about that."

I was actually delighted. It's one thing to suck a hard dick, and I've had some practice on strap-ons. But this was a chance to really play with one. And play I did.

As it turned out, Doug's cock was nice, but not as big as I had thought, remembering it only with the lights out. (Is that a good thing or a bad thing about sex in the dark?) I'd say 4 inches soft, and maybe 6 hard--pretty average, or just over.

(to be continued...)

1 Comments:

Blogger Shawn said...

what is it like to have the duality freedom with either sex?I would like to meet a bi-sexual married man to begin a new friendship with another male in his 60's, I am tired of limited conversation and a sex intolerant spouse, sound familiar?Write I will from Somerset,MA

18 October, 2008 13:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home

13