21 January 2006

Par for the course

This morning, we had been lazing around in bed, reading for a while. When we finally started going for the day, Misty came over to me and copped a feel. (Not in bed, of course, only after we'd moved on. But that's not the point.)

"Ooh, you're shaved!"

"Um, yep..."

...and the punchline?

"Only for the last three weeks."

Now let's ponder that for a minute. Monthly sex, I've long since gotten used to, and deal with it as I see fit. But this to me reached yet another new low: that over the course of three weeks seeing each other naked, including an abortive 2 am attempt at a handjob(!), she hadn't seen or felt, or noticed in any way that I had shaved my pubes, which is not the way I have usually kept them.

"Three weeks? Really? Where'd you do it?"

"Partly on a towel in the car, then I did the close work in the shower at the Y."

"That's a good place. No stray hairs around here for me to clean up," she said, laughing.

And yes, it's true, my lack of tidiness would likely have led to some telltale signs being left behind. But that's still rather beside the point, wouldn't you say?

Alas, this is just the latest in the death by a thousand paper cuts that is our sex life. 2 hours before I leave for a good three-way fucking tonight, and not a moment too soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

13