28 February 2006

Long overdue

I had to get one in so my archives wouldn't have a blank month. But sheesh! School started, and it's just been madness. But I promise to do some updating soon, on some hot (if humanly imperfect) times:

  • Pegging! Yes, we finally broke in the strap-on. Twice!

  • Hot water, naked people, drinking and driving. I really love living near the wine country, not to mention going just a bit farther to a clothing-optional hot spring.

  • A still-unconsummated tryst with Phil & Marcy. Why did they have to move out to the other side of the hills?

  • So there are a couple of teasers. And I'll be back with more details. Soon.

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Will Belegon said...

    Well, at least we know Adam's not dead...
    ~ Will B.

    02 March, 2006 22:17  
    Blogger Buttpluglover said...

    Dude, come on! I'm dying to hear the stories!

    03 March, 2006 22:50  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    13