21 January 2006

Tonight, tonight

Phil was asked for his resignation the other day. We used to work together, and my replacement is his boss. So I don't exactly have a dog in that fight, but I'm trying to give him a sense of what his realistic political options are. After a couple of longish conversations, we decided I should pay him & Marcy a visit tonight.

"You know, she's been talking about the ol' DP lately."

"Is that so?"

I haven't been naked with them since before Christmas. I've packed my flogger (after their cheap one finally fell apart with a last thwack on Marcy's ass last time) and gloves. They've got the lube and other toys.

After a month of reading the endless variation in the lives of Jefferson and his gang, I'm ready to settle in for a good evening of food, liquid refreshment and some creative time in bed and anywhere else that comes to mind.

Don't worry, I'll fill you in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

13