04 January 2006

Phil & Marcy, and Misty & Me

This started out as a comment to a posting at Polyamorously Perverse, but it turned out to be too long. So here's a bit more of this very important relationship, where it belongs:

Phil and I have been friends for over 9 years. He was in a bisexual relationship before I knew him, in another part of the country. We first met when he was breaking up with his first wife, and first started talking about our sex lives in detail when he was about to marry #2. I, too, had just split up with #1 and was dating Misty, the future #2.

Fast-forward a bit: Phil & #2 were separated (after just over a year), and Marcy had moved in with him. Misty and I had been married 3 years, and the four of us socialized quite a bit. Phil and I had both talked about what fun a foursome would be, and we gave it the old college try; he and Marcy came over to our place for dinner and much drinking, and we watched a couple of sexy dvds. But Misty didn't pick up on the sexual vibe, and yawned her way toward saying good night.

At the door, Marcy gave me quite the french-good-night kiss, and I thought Misty was facing the other way. But later on the pillow, she mentioned it, just saying "That was quite a kiss there." I suggested that they might have liked to have sex with us, and she dismissed it out of hand. But she also knew that there was an attraction there.

A few months later, we moved in with Phil & Marcy, invoking a strict hands-off policy which we almost completely adhered to. But just a few weeks after we moved out (in less than a year...another story!), Phil & Marcy finally invited me to share their bed, something that has happened a handful of times since (most recently the day after Thanksgiving).

There's a parallel story here, though, which I'll continue in the next post.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tom Paine said...

Thank you for the comment, which brought me over here. I will add a link to your blog, since you are writing about many of the same issues.

05 January, 2006 06:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home

13